Chopping Down Own Trees Nets L.I. Man $22,500 In Village Fines

NE shithole

Chopping Down Own Trees Nets L.I. Man $22,500 In Village Fines

BurfordTJustice

That is not unusual. I bet one of his neighbors ratted him out. There are plenty of places where "native trees" are protected and if you trim mangroves more than you are supposed to (>33% with a permit) you can get in local and federal trouble.

Reply to
gfretwell

Sean Hannity complains about this rule where he lives in Connecticut.

Reply to
Frank