Chopping Down Own Trees Nets L.I. Man $22,500 In Village Fines

NE shithole
Chopping Down Own Trees Nets L.I. Man $22,500 In Village Fines http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/06/11/chopping-down-trees-fines/
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 07:17:01 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"

That is not unusual. I bet one of his neighbors ratted him out. There are plenty of places where "native trees" are protected and if you trim mangroves more than you are supposed to (>33% with a permit) you can get in local and federal trouble.

Sean Hannity complains about this rule where he lives in Connecticut.