Nets

Hi, My son has just has double glazing installed and the wooden frames windopws removed. The hooks for the net curtain screwed directly into the wooden frames. Do I drill and screwwinto the ali wondow frame of into the walls ?

Thank you

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Depends if you want to give the double glazing firm a good excuse to deny any warranty claims or not.

if not, then use stick on net hooks, expanding net rods, or drill the walls.

Reply to
Gazz

Why do you want nets? If for privacy, you can get stick-on film in various 'frosted' effects.

Or as said, drill & plug the wall

Colin

Reply to
Colin Jackson

But can you see out of the frosted effect film, in the same way that you can see out of nets?

Reply to
John Whitworth

Dave,

I have use these adjustable net curtain from the dreaded B&Q to great effect - brackets screwed to the ceiling rather than UPVc frames - but they can also be screwed to said frames if desired.

Cash

Reply to
Cash

Reply to
Dave

careful you dont bring the celing down, they can rarely take the weight of a misplaced foot in the attic, let alone a good sweaty shag session up there.

Reply to
Gazz