Cheap prescription Safety glasses

Anyone know of a good online source for cheap protective work glasses that have prescription lenses in them . REAL sick of goggles over my regular glasses fogging up.

I gotta figure there is someone online doing them pretty cheap.. any tips

Reply to
Jack

You might try ESS, this is something similar to what I wear in shooting competition

I've got my reservations about them personally, for highpower matches the lenses are little too close to your eye and hence pick up brow oils and sweat, but I don't know about work situations.

Reply to
Eigenvector

Jack inquired about safety glasses and to this I say: I have not ordered from any of these companys but have looked over there web sites and they are cheaper than any local optical shops in my area.

39dollarglasses.com goggles4u.com 19dollareyeglasses.com

Good luck! H.R.

Reply to
harleyron