Car won't start

Could the engine be flooded?
https://imgur.com/gallery/YtMUaWA

A buddy had the same problem with his truck http://gfretwell.com/ftp/uboat%20commander/where 's%20my%20truck.jpg
On Tue, 15 May 2018 19:24:40 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I can just see the roof ? maybe .. ? .. did it fall through the ice ? .. it's a long way out from a road / bridge .. John T.
On Tue, 15 May 2018 21:15:18 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

Just a short roll from the end of a boat ramp tho. There is a trailer there too.
This is the whole thing
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/uboat%20commander/Uboat%20commander.html
On Tue, 15 May 2018 21:25:39 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

old link ? no pics. John T.
On Tue, 15 May 2018 22:41:19 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

It should open in a browser.

So, did it live? Helluva way to wash your rig.

No it was called a total before the tow truck showed up. We had 2 go in on that ramp in one year. The other was a brand new BMW SUV. They totaled that one too.