On Topic: refrigerator seals

Hi All,
On Topic. Golly!
I have a regenerator with the freeze on the top. The seal on the freezer has a gap on the upper door opening side. It won't stay bent back when I bend it back. Its seems to be crushed.
Is this gap on purpose to let air escape when closing the door or should I replace the critter?
Many thanks, -T
On 5/15/2018 11:50 PM, T wrote:

Replace it.
Bill