Canadian Cottage Water Pump

I have a Mastercraft water pump, the brand that is sold by Canadian Tire. 1/2 hp, Model Number : WJJ150060, GSW 175771. Does anyone know if there is a rebuild kit for this pump? I'd like to keep it as a spare for the next time the pump fails at 7:30 pm. Thanks for any help!!

Reply to
Doug M.

Ask your local CTC dealer, there should be at least spare parts available, probably build by GSW who should be able to supply parts/rebuild kit to CTC.

Reply to
Eric Tonks