Garden window in kitchen above sink: who makes 'em?

Found only a few mfg's (Kolbe = vinyl, Milgard = vinyl). Anybody out there know of other builder's or mfg's?

We've got a space 45 1/4"w x 44"h (could go as much as 45" or 46" in height).

Doesn't seem to be many choices out there, or else I don't know how to search for them (*very* possible).

'Preciate any help you can provide.

Thanks!

Tim

Reply to
Tim Breen

Claudia

Any place that makes replacement windows makes garden windows. I just put in a Certain Teed. Have used Mastic, and Simonton. Even the cheapo depot carries them if you can put up with there order process.

Reply to
calhoun

I just had a certainteed garden window installed 48" x 48" - check their web site for other dimensions. Don't know if they sell retail.

-Mike

Reply to
Mike

I don't know where you live, but many manufactures make them here in florida. They are a special order. Look for a local window manufacture in your area. Not the distributor. Make sure if you find one , they come out and measure the opening. don't go by your measurements.

Pat.

Reply to
Pat