Caboose House

I guess it's for rent. $420/night

Dean Hoffman

" There's a completely functional metal door leads to the front – right where the steering wheel is. "

... yep

- everyone knows that the train is steered from the caboose ! John T.

Reply to
hubops

Reminds me of place I used to stay at in Chattanooga when visiting plant there:

Been a long time ago but I recall rooms and restaurants in some of the rail cars there.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Must be one of those solar powered gluten free free range trains to need a steering wheel .. John T.

Reply to
hubops

I refuse to be fair toward someone who believes that a caboose has a steering wheel - one must draw-the-line somewhere ... John T.

Reply to
hubops

Screw the caboose; I want the locomotive.

Reply to
rbowman

It's a brake wheel

Reply to