Cabinet question

Remove them and then repair all the staple holes in the particle board. :-)

That was a joke. You don't really have to repair the holes. I am just dumbfounded by how many staples they use to hold TEMPORARY protection in place.

Reply to
Robert Allison

I bought some pre made cabinets. On the bottoms, there are plastic protectors on the corners where they sit on the floor. Should I leave these on for any particular reason, or remove them? If I leave them on, I will have to shim out from the wall at the top, which is no problem. Do they provide any purpose, or are they only for protection during transportation?

Thanks.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

They all went up today with no hitches. My first cabinet job. Will install the lowers tomorrow, and make ready for the countertop guy and plumber. Looks like rain tomorrow, so probably hang doors, install locks and fab mods to the dog and cat doors.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB