Building detached garage?

This video makes it look easy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xG7xFIGecQ

...but realistically what would go wrong?
On 4/12/2019 9:33 AM, Davej wrote:

I'd farm out the concrete work, but I've done the rest. Really is not all that hard with a helper. Easier than a house as you don't have the plumbing to contend with but you do want some electric.

Even the plumbing is not that hard to deal with. Cold water goes on the right and shit don't flow up hill. The only thing you really have to think about is venting but my gray water from the garage goes out on the banana trees so there is no methane to worry about. I did do 2 bathrooms and a kitchen in 3 remodels. The garage I built in Md was 2 story.
On 4/12/19 9:33 AM, Davej wrote:

ROFLMAO!
On Friday, April 12, 2019 at 9:33:41 AM UTC-4, Davej wrote:

My husband and I built a garage in 2006. We hired the concrete and roofing. A buddy came over and helped raise the roof trusses.
It was a lot of work, but nothing was very complicated.
A lot could go wrong, but my husband's a mechanical genius, so nothing did.
Cindy Hamilton

I designed and built my entire quite fancy quite large passive solar house. I did it with concrete blocks, not timber framed and its got a flat metal decking roof and uses galvanised sheet metal inverted J beams with variable height timber rafters bolted to the inverted J beams.
Quite a bit of work but very doable by anyone with any real mechanical ability.
On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 04:32:36 +1000, "Rod Speed"

Not ICF?

Nar, very high quality quartz aggregate individual 16x8x8" concrete blocks. Very hard and very strong, but a bugger to lift up to head height when laying them at the end of a very long day and a real bastard to drill before SDS showed up.