Bolts on exhaust manifold

After closer examination, under that rust, it takes a 14mm deep socket, or end wrench. My sockets are too short so I'll use an end wrench.

Tell them you need a "striker bolt kit". That is a male torx bolt like they use on seat belt bolts. The kit will be a socket that fits on that bolt with an OD that is 11/16" hex
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 16 Aug 2018 21:07:42 -0500, "Albert Hodge"

You might get it with an end wrench but don't discount buying one or a set of deep sockets. Where do you live?

South central Canada.
Clare Snyder posted for all of us...

Wat no ESP?
--
Tekkie

I only need to take out those two bolts to take the head off. The end wrench worked. I did order a 14 mm deep impact socket on eBay.