AC situation

I turned on the Air Conditioner this afternoon. The room felt cool. I checked the corners and they are 90 degrees.
On Thu 16 Aug 2018 05:33:04p, Ed Pawlowski told us...

What was the temperature in the rest o the room (not corners)?

Its a groaner. My wife said she was cold so I told her to stand in the corner, they are always 90 degrees.
On Thu 16 Aug 2018 06:50:37p, Ed Pawlowski told us...

Well, hopefully you won't have that problem in your new house. :-)

On Thu 16 Aug 2018 06:50:37p, Ed Pawlowski told us...

You aren't by any chance plannng on having an octagonal room in the new house, are you?

On 8/17/18 2:30 AM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

Round, like a grain bin. I guess round houses are more energy efficient and resist wind better. I wonder if they'd be approved in Florida. There are actual grain bin houses but they're not all that sturdy.

good circlelation
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 06:01:29 -0500, Dean Hoffman

I know a guy in Pasco County with a dome house (shot crete)

Does he have radar set up in the living room? ;-)
--
Tekkie

Oren posted for all of us...

A break out session?
--
Tekkie

On 8/17/2018 3:30 AM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

In a warm climate it may be good to have 45 degrees on the outside corners.
On 08/17/2018 01:30 AM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

That would be good. That way the Devil can't get you into a corner.
Wayne Boatwright posted for all of us...

Run to the roundhouse Nelly they can't corner you there!
--
Tekkie

On 08/16/2018 08:50 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

LOL got it :) but not immediately
On 08/17/2018 03:19 PM, philo wrote:

I did after awhile, and the "sex at 65" one.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

he

You finally clicked me in.... oh boy.
--
Tekkie

On 8/16/2018 8:33 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Maybe install a ceiling fan?
On 8/16/2018 9:27 PM, Bob wrote:

Sure, but the corners will still be 90 degrees. Think about it.

That's the way the carpenters built it, eih? phil k. ;>)
On 8/16/2018 10:43 PM, Phil Kangas wrote:

Yep, even in the winter, if I don't turn the heat on the corners are still 90 degres.