bears and car door handles

I'm watching Doorbell cam videos and the first thing the bears do is go for the car door handles.

How do they know about door handles?

Reply to
micky

Hi "micky",

PATH: news.highwinds-media.com NNTP SERVICE: usenet farm

Rest assured, you (who are all 1 & the same "highwinds" troll) don't fool me. o Nor do you fool the other adults who have been complaining, rightly so.

By now you've realize Wolfgang has kicked you off ET for your incessant off topic infantile trolling, so it's not lost on any adult who joined in the complaints that you've been forced to change to Paolo's server & Usenet Farm in order to maintain your always infantile off topic political trolls.

We've even gotten some of your astraweb highwinds trolls kicked off by now. o And, after you attacked me so frontally, I'm not giving up anytime soon.

Rest assured it's also not lost on we adults that you're consistently attempting to repeatedly fabricate completely made up "home repair" tasks, out of nothing, as are all your other infantile socks incessantly fabricating without any backup or evidence that you put more than mere seconds into each and every post.

Rest assured, as long as you refrain from your infantile off topic politics, you and your sock puppets can have a grand time with your wholly fabricated "home repair" tasks that you are posting (all completely fabricated) simply to justify your very existence on this newsgroup.

Rest assured, you (who are all one and the same troll) don't fool me. o Nor do you fool the other adults who have been complaining, rightly so.

Reply to
Arlen Holder

Both "micky" and "Rod Speed" are one and the same infantile troll.

We already got "micky" kicked off Wolfgang's server (ES). o Such that this "micky" is forced to use Paolo's server & Usenet Farm.

Let's see what this "Rod Speed" infantile troll gives us as proof.

Reply to
Arlen Holder

Maybe they smell Big Mac sauce and fries on the door handles?

Reply to
jimmy

Only infantile trolls respond to these "Bod" troll puppets...

Reply to
Arlen Holder

The problem with you infantile trolls is you're so easy to figure out o You are too stupid to change the infantile way you post

How do you think I (easily) figured out you were also trolling as %%

Reply to
Arlen Holder

Bod,

You're the Usenet posting sock-puppet genius, not me - so you choose them. o Pick any infantile troll you want to choose to accuse me of being

If it takes an adult more than ten seconds to figure out my posts... o Then they're utter idiots (like you always prove to be, Bod)...

You actually think it "hurts" me for you to do that, which is yet another proof of the wholly unprepossessing infantile nature of your malice.

Everything you post to this newsgroup, Bod, is that of an utter infant.

I don't give a shit about you, "Bod" - nor of your many sock puppets, Bod. o What I care about is that you purposefully ruin the HOME REPAIR ng, Bod.

Yes, your mistake was in attacking me directly, frontally, and personally o But that was only what easily focused me on your many infantile trolls

You used so many "Arlene" variants that I simply tracked your headers. o Because you're actually too stupid to figure out how to hide them from me

What's sad is, even so, I haven't gotten your NNTP server to ban you yet...

Rest assured, EVERY one of your infantile off topic posts is forwarded o To snipped-for-privacy@individual.net regarding the "Bod" trolling of the a.h.r ng

If other adults pitch in it will help as it takes more than one sometimes. o Other adults: *Please forward Bod's OT headers to " snipped-for-privacy@individual.net"*

There's a strategic reason I'm documenting my requests asking you to stop: o

1st request o
2nd request o
3rd request o
4th request o
5th request o
6th request o
7th request o
8th request o
9th request o
10th request o
11th request o
12th request o
13th request o
14th request o
15th request o
16th request o
17th request

At some point, your NNTP admin should cave in to the overwhelming evidence. o So, please do continue to ignore the charter of this newsgroup Bod.

I welcome getting you banned for your infantile trolling of this newsgroup. o As I already successfully got some of your favorite socks banned already.

Reply to
Arlen Holder

Never met clueless as arlen. "Successfully" lol

Reply to
Thomas

So they've each done this before. If I lived where there are bears, I guess I'd lock my car door. And my house door.

Reply to
micky

micky presented the following explanation :

If they want in, they can push the window to the breaking point. Here, we have only the Black Bear but they are still very dangerous at times.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

I don't see color. All bear lives matter.

I crack myself up.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

So maybe it's better to be unlocked and let them use the handle. They have bears in W. Virginia, not too far from me. Next spring I'll check with them. You can't get Covid from a bear, I hope.

Reply to
micky

On Mon, 28 Dec 20 05:45:00 UTC, micky posted for all of us to digest...

They're smarter than the average bear! Think Yogi...

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Tue, 29 Dec 20 19:42:03 UTC, micky posted for all of us to digest...

You don't want a bear inside your car! There are a few news articles about them ripping the interiors apart to find food or get out. Don't bait them they love sweets like donuts. Save the donuts for the cops...

Reply to
Tekkie©

Hilarious. I'm glad to see that bears are on the ball.

A long time ago, I had organized a canoe trip on the Susquehanna, north of Harrisburg. For two days. I had told everyone that we would camp on an island in the river and they should bring a tent.

One guy didn't bring a tent and didn't tell me in advance, so I could bring two. But I don't really like tents -- I like to sleep in open -- so I lent him mine and told him he can't bring any food into the tent. And he asked why, and I told him, and he argued with me! I finally reminded him it was MY tent and if he wanted to use it, he'd follow my rules. That ended the discussion but I don't know if he did or not,

And I don't know what kind of animals visited that island. Probably not bears, but I'm no animal expert. They can swim, so maybe they do. ?? And who knows what else there is there that likes food.

It was probably one of the islands in this view. One is supposed to do these activities in advance, to prepare, but I sometimes didn't. https://www.google.com/maps/search/canoe+rental/@40.7981122,-76.9387912,42183m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m9!2m8!3m6!1scanoe+rental!2sHarrisburg,+PA!3s0x89c8c116b8079e97:0xbb6e42c8128d46d5!4m2!1d-76.8867008!2d40.2731911!6e1?hl=en

Reply to
micky