bathroom sink aerator all mixed up

So I took the aerator out of the bathroom sink to clean it.

Unfortunately, I dropped it and it came apart. Now I don't know which piece goes where.

These are the pieces I have:

-2 plain-old screens

-1 white plastic gasket-like thing

-1 black plastic gasket-like thing (it kinda looks like a king's crown)

-1 big black rounded screen-thing with white plastic on one side. (the white plastic has about 7 small "pin" holes on it.) This is obviously the most important piece.

I'm hoping someone knows what order these things go in. Thank you!

-A

Reply to
AL

Hi AL, Candice at your service,

LOL, I have done that before too lol. You really have a lot of pieces Hon! Lets work this from the bottom up. If this doesn't work you can try combinations of your own until you get it to work too. That was what I did but I have taken apart quite a few and or eplaced quite a few aereators in my day so I will give you what I think might be the correct placement Honey.

This is working from the bottom of the aereator up towards the faucett nozzlee:

1: A screen goes in the bottom of the piece that threads on to the faucett. This is the bottom most piece. 2: white plastic gasket-like thing 3: big black rounded screen-thing with white plastic on one side. (the white plastic has about 7 small "pin" holes on it.) 4: 1 black plastic gasket-like thing (it kinda looks like a king's crown) 5: The other screen

Candice

Reply to
CLSSM00X7

just take the parts with you and go to any ace hardware store and buy a new one(cost about $2.00) and you screw the new on in.... throw the old one away after putting the new one in it....

Reply to
jim