Anyone listen to internet talk radio?

I am looking for a talk show that talks about current events. Maybe even takes live calls.

Someone want to recommend one?

I have listened to Rush and Hannity.

Seymore4Head

tunein.com has a few. I've been catching podcasts of Armstrong and Getty lately. They're out of California.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

WFED for gov't stuff and Jim Bohannon Show which is sometimes worth listen to. Dough Rye's Home Remedies is a good one, just google it for times and places. Bob Brinker ... actually there are a lot of them, just find some small local AM talk stations in small towns and stream them. Weekends have the most variety. Talk radio isn't what it use to be but if you search around there are still good programs to be found.

Reply to
My 2 Cents

Remember Art Bell?

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

You say that like he's been off the air for a very long time...or even dead. ;-)

If this is true, he's only been off the air for a few months, the reason suck...for us and for his family.

DerbyDad03

I thought Art retired years ago due to back problems. Sitting to do a radio show hurt too badly.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Art Bell has been on and off the air numerous times. He switched to weekends only back on 2003 (semi-retired) then "permanently" retired in 2007. He then came back on air in 2013 for a very brief stint on Sirius XM Radio, then again in 2015 via Tune-in and few over-the-air stations, retiring again (under fear for his family's safety) in 2015.

This may indeed be his final departure from the airways.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Art Bell is back on live nightly, 9pm on the west coast

it's called Dark Matter

marc

Reply to
21blackswan

Did he go back on air after retiring in December 2015 after the attacks on his family?

I know he began broadcasting Dark Matter in July 2015, but I thought he quit again in December.

Do you have an update on the attacks? Was the perpetrator caught?

Reply to
DerbyDad03