An idiot and his table saw...

Comparison to what? I don't drink coffee, and it wouldn't come close to a glass of icewater. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hey, so you, like everyone else, already knew you were a clueless moron. No surprise.

Reply to
krw

snipped-for-privacy@at.biz

which IIRC were

.

story...

Not "near me". I don't go to McD's when I'm home. But yes, every time, except one, I've gotten coffee at McD's it's been warm, at best.

Reply to
krw

Better. pour it into the lap of a 79YO granny. You need to get the calibration right.

Reply to
krw

This is really getting boring. Like I said, you really bad at trolling. Are you as bad at everything else as you are at this?

Reply to
-MIKE-

That's the brewing temperature. The serving temperature (the temperature in the carafe) will be somewhat lower. As I mentioned before DD's required their franchisees to keep the serving temperature at 180F +/-3F. It was one of the tests done during the on-site inspections. The first thing they would do is stick the thermometer into the coffee at the counter (not a freshly brewed pot).

By the restaurant, I believe at least some are. DD's franchisees were responsible for it.

Reply to
krw

You need identical twins to do a valid comparison. Ask Dr. Mengele.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Dang I forgot about that scale That's the one that also has "smidgens" as a unit of measure. Right ?

Reply to
Attila Iskander

More proof of your single-digit IQ. Continuing to do something that is that boring isn't very bright. Yet you will continue forever. No brain, no pain.

Repeating yourself won't make you less of a liar, just a bigger one.

, Why, you honor me with your insults. Coming from you, they're high praise.

Now run along. I think your mommy is calling.

Reply to
krw

Yep. it runs from Femtosmidgens to a Smidgen. then it becomes a 'Good enough for government work' at a trillion Smidgens. They are very sensitive to temperature, on a 20 dB log scale, too.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Very well done!

Gunner, with a new box of RCHs