American Standard whirlpool

I have an AMerican Standard whirlpool tub with an electric switch. From time to time (more and more frequently) the switch won't work - no power - but I've found that if I trip and then reset the breaker, it will work. Sounds like something's wrong?

Reply to
dav

What kind of "electric switch". Wall mounted, timer, tub mounted, air

Reply to
RBM

RBM ha scritto:

Reply to
dav

No new text?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Open the access panel, find and write down the tub model number, go to a site like this and find your tub, then locate the control it uses:

RBM

He screwed up and typed "Tub mounted - not air" in the wrong place.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

RBM ha scritto:

Reply to