American Airlines supports domestic terrorism?

AMERICAN AIRLINES SLAMMED FOR ADVOCATING EMPLOYEES WEAR BLM PINS

Roger Oveur

I'm not a fan of Infowars but have to agree on this: “I am completely disgusted at the fact that we can’t show support for our GOD, our COUNTRY, our LEOs but when it comes to BLM organization (which is controversial in itself), American Airlines says that’s obviously different,” the attendant added in an email obtained by the newspaper.

Should be all or nothing

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

But is the article even true?

Reply to
micky

Well, definitely partly true at least. I heard something on the topic on NPR, but only the end of it. They distinguished between politics and policy, if I heard correctly.

Reply to
micky

... " definitely partly true " ... " at least .. "

Really ?

.. well now ... that certainly nails-down the hard facts !

Thanks Micky - my world view is now duly adjusted ..

John T.

Reply to
hubops

From the leftist MSM:

Kind of unsettling to think their pilots support burning, looting and domestic terrorism.

They should change their name to unAmerican Airlines.

Reply to
Doug Parker

So now you are answering your own questions?

I heard something

Something? Then how can you comment?

on the topic

NPR, please.

but only the end of it.

So you didn't hear a darn thing.

They distinguished between politics and

If I heard correctly? My gosh, and you make comments on hearing something, but only the end of it, if you heard it correctly. You really don't care about the details, do you?

LOL

Whatever that means.

Reply to
Marshax3

Sorry about your reading comprehension. Allow any type of badge or no badge.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Nothing wrong with supporting peaceful protests. But if employees are allowed to wear a pin in support, they should also be able so show support for VFW, Lions Club, Girl Scouts, American Legion, etc. Sounds to me like they are pandering to a particular group..

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Tell that to the people in some major cities like Portland who have had riots for over 100 nights in a row. They can't even blame it on the feds because the feds left, the violence got worse. Federal and state buildings in Portland are in shambles. I am sure they will be in DC with their hat in their hand expecting Uncle Sugar to rebuild that stuff.

Reply to
gfretwell

Might not be much left of DC. Supposedly they're organizing an ongoing peaceful protest from now until the election. Bowser has shown little interest in reining her people in.

Reply to
rbowman

There's _nothing_ peaceful about BLM.  Every where they go, violence and destruction follows.

Joe Friday

That's too cute, but I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Reply to
Marshax3

Seems perfectly clear to me.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

You probably should use some other airline. American Airlines is free to advocate anything it wants to. Corporations are people, and have rights to free speech.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

Will unAmerican Airlines be promoting the democrat's plan to defund the TSA?

Reply to
douglas corrigan

People also have the choice not to patronize them. Let's see how NFL revenues do this year. They might decide not to let politics interfere with their core business if they can't make enough to support the salaries of these protestor/athletes. There are sport bar owners here who say they are not paying $1000 per screen per season for that NFL pass.

Reply to
gfretwell