air condition

how do i turn on my air condition.

-if i turn on the switch and it doesn't work does that mean that maybe the fuse is blown.

Reply to
emmanuel thangiah

Reminds me of a line in the movie Tommy Boy for some reason:

"Okay... seatbelts. Just put the little thing into the big thing and... I tell ya what. If you don't know how to fasten your seatbelt, just raise your hand and I'll have Tommy Boy here come back there and hit you in the head with a tack hammer because you're a RETARD."

Reply to
Bruce

maybe, but likely not.

Reply to
m Ransley

And you, Bruce my boy, you are a mentally challenged, moronic IDIOT! Why do you exist? Didn't a parent or guardian ever talk to you about having nothing useful to say?

Reply to
Pop Rivet