Actual hot water heater

A friend who does home repairs says this one is not fake.

Gas was shut off and they had a bunch of candles under the hot water heater and along the pipes.

philo

looks romantic!

Reply to
Taxed and Spent

I gotta call bull shit on this. This is really a picture of the bathroom facilities at the prison where Hillary, Obama and Susan will soon be living.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

On Thu 13 Apr 2017 09:41:26a, Gordon Shumway told us...

Ya think they'll supply them candles?

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

Haha! I like that man. :)

picpaste. Hint hint. No circle jerk waiting for it to load the pic... cripes. I know this box is ancient, but, this is ridiculous. :)

Very friendly site man, seriously. When you upload a pic, and select the time you want the pic to stay, you're given two urls. One for the pic to be able to share with others you want able to see it and the other one for deletion purposes that you keep to yourself.

Oh, and no login required. No account to keep track of. The urls do the 'work' I've been using it for years, and, hope! it never goes away. I emailed the sites owner to see if they'd be willing to provide backend source code (without the database) so it could be duplicated in the event it ever goes down. It would also be useful for a LAN...IMHO.

Reply to
Diesel

Reply to
Diesel

Cheeky bastard. I like your style. [g]

Reply to
Diesel

Because they would shoot blue flamers at each other.

Thanks for not posting the actual users...

Reply to
Tekkie?