50 drugs?

There are 50 approved drugs that might work against Covid-19.

The article was written by Nevan Krogan, systems biologist.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Yeah. And I hear that apple cider vinegar works wonders. I'm in the middle od a 1-day 1-person human experiment .. testing the effects of Canadian whisky on the covid. .. throat-sanitizing .. John T.

Reply to
hubops

You need to read the latest reports. To be effective the alcohol needs to greater than 60% ABV. Select a good single barrel bourbon like Booker that comes off at 63%. (126 proof)

Reply to
gfretwell

Lemon Hart 151 all the way!

You have to be careful with that stuff. I lived in a brownstone that had a fireplace mantle that was the faux marble popular in that era. I spilled a little when I set the shot glass on the mantle and lifted the paint.

Reply to
rbowman