4 and 3/8 inch bathroom tile

Wish I'd seen this 16 years ago. I have two boxes of Florida tile, in provincial French white, 4 3/8 size. Been dragging them house to house for over 20 years!

Reply to
A Capps

Grab some scrap wood, make a few coffee tables and sell 'em.

Apparently beat up tiled tables fetch some decent money.

Marilyn Manson

Do you still have any florida tile? 4 3/8

Reply to
A Capps

Do you have any 4 3/8 square glossy white tiles

Reply to
SRS

I found this site while looking for tiles. I am taking an entire surround down. I have over 200 tiles I saved and that can be reused. They are white and are not smooth. But rather have a texture to them. Let me know if you need some.

Reply to
Tile guy

I have several I just took down. They are white and textured. Not smooth.

Reply to
Tile guy