3x50 chan link fence weight?

Give or take, how much does a 3x50ft roll of vinal coated steel fence weigh?

Reply to
Thomas

Depends on the gauge, eh? We talking chicken wire, cyclone fence, or what?

Reply to
Wade Garrett

This stuff:

is about 60 pounds.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

wire guage will make a difference ; as will 2 inch or 1 1/2 inch squares

4 ft. x 50 ft. 2 inch 11 guage = 52 lbs.

John T.

Reply to
hubops

Thanks all and Dean. Dean's is what I have in the cart. Hip replacement, crutches for years, I have limitations. 60 is doable.

Reply to
Thomas