Subject Author Posted Replies

Delta Faucet Company
Has Delta gone down the drain? I tried to leave a web message on their support page, but it wouldn't go, no matter what permissions I gave it. Then I tried calling, and got put on hold with the most...
5
5

9/11 programming
The History channel will have a series of programs about 9/11 this coming Friday. If interested, set your DVR to record. Days that Shaped America 15 Septembers Later The Days AfterEscape from the...
3
3

OT: Poor colour recognition or poor English?
Apologies to Brian, the link is of pictures of golden Labradors. Why do people have a problem identifying basic colours? Search "yellow dog" and you get these images (clearly light brown):
14
14

Plane hits Empire State Building
The History Channel had a show about the construction of the Empire State Building this am. It talked of men throwing hot rivets to others who caught and fastened them in place. A certain limestone...
5
5

Internal fault comes every day two times
I am a new user of Vaisala Combined Pressure, Humidity, and Temperature Transmitter PTU300. It giving every day two times internal fault. Can anybody help me to recover it?
1
1

Running UF to sewer pump via under porch
I had an underground pump installed about 20 feet from my house. The contractor buried the cable from the pump up to my porch and said I would have to take care of it from there. The underside of the...
11
11

Staining fiberglass entry door.
As i stain, can i use mineral spirts to remove dark spots? I have been but want further stain to stick before top seal. Looks ok so far. Therma tru door and minwax stain. Minwas clear on top. 3 coats...
11
11

American Airlines supports domestic terrorism?
AMERICAN AIRLINES SLAMMED FOR ADVOCATING EMPLOYEES WEAR BLM PINS https://www.infowars.com/american-airlines-slammed-for-advocating-employees-wear-blm-pins/...
17
17

Septic tank
416 yH The most accurate depiction of Pelosi yet. from Reddit tagged as Accurate Meme 416 yH The most accurate depiction of Pelosi yet. from Reddit tagged as Accurate Meme 416 yH The most accurate...
2
2

stealing Halleluyah
trump or his campaign asked to use that new version of "Halleluyah" at the RNC, and were told No, and they used it anyhow, twice. A gang of thieves.
4
4

Painting over varnish w/Latex
Hello, I have some woodwork (baseboard and door-casings) that are varnished, been dry for a couple of years. Can I simply paint over w/Latex paint ? Thank you.
10
10

OT. Boneless chicken wings aren't.
A guy at a Lincoln, NE city council meeting pointed out a problem at restaurants. <> “Boneless chicken wings? Unless you’re going to strap those things to the side of a jet you cannot call...
20
20

OT. Tennessee Representative John DeBerry, then and now
DeBerry talks about riding in the back of the bus and the civil rights movement of the 60s. I think he's about 70. <> State Representative John DeBerry Jr. evoked his family's history with the civil...

Runaway car
I was watching an episode of Live Rescue. A woman in Ohio called 911 as her car was speeding and would not stop. Police gave chase and caught up with her at 80 mph and were going to form a barricade....
51
51

Distracted at the gym
I was working out at the gym this morning and was distracted.
11
11