9/11 programming

The History channel will have a series of programs about 9/11 this coming Friday. If interested, set your DVR to record.

Days that Shaped America

15 Septembers Later The Days AfterEscape from the Towers 102 Minutes That Changed America Final Minutes of Flight 93 The Pentagon Inside Air Force One
Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Meanwhile Alex Jones will be running "How they faked 9-11"

"How Osama Bin Laden conspired with the Jews to cash in on Wall street on 9-11"

"What did Bush, Clinton and Cheney know and when did they know it"?

and my favorite

"How It was all just massive insurance fraud".

You can certainly make a good living making shit up.

Reply to
gfretwell

On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 19:29:24 -0400, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to digest...

Look on U Tube for Getting Salty Experience and listen to some of the tales. There were 343 brothers and sisters killed that day. No concerns about race, ethnicity, religion, etc. Just doing their job, knowing they weren't coming back. Leaders and followers - both died.

ALL LIVES MATTER

NEVER FORGET

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Next year would bigger I bet since tomorrow is the 19th year. :O I wonder if there will be new footages. :/

Ed Pawlowski snipped-for-privacy@snet.xxx wrote:

Reply to
Ant