Delta Faucet Company

Has Delta gone down the drain?

I tried to leave a web message on their support page, but it wouldn't go, no matter what permissions I gave it.

Then I tried calling, and got put on hold with the most annoying "music" imaginiable, on about a 5-second loop, and a robot voice saying that the wait-time is approximately 35 minutes! I waited for 48 minutes, and was summarily disconnected.

I tried calling again the next day, and was told the wait-time would be 50 minutes! I hung up.

This could all be attributed to the pandemic, except for the annoying nature of the wait-music--they obviously do not want support calls.

I'm wondering if they've been bought out by gold-miners.

Reply to
croy

That's odd. I had a great experience with Delta a few months ago. One of their kitchen sink accessories (pump soap dispenser that mounts in the granite counter) failed after five year of use. I wanted to purchase a new one from them, so that it matched, so I called. I got through fast enough. I was told that because the item was one of their premium items (news to me), they would replace it for free. A week later, the part came in the mail, free, with free shipping.

Also, I had to replace a part in one of their kitchen faucets, and they correctly identified the part and sent me the correct replacement part.

About leaving a 'web message', I find they don't always go through. Very annoying. When I write one, I also do a copy and paste to Notepad, so that if it doesn't go through, I've saved the message to send another way.

Reply to
#$%&^*(&(*)*(_(_(+_)(*&^

Companies can't afford to provide free support for a $100 faucet bought at Lowes Depot.

Maybe look for a youtube tutorial?

Reply to
Yakult H.

With people working at home there may be few to answer phones. Have you tried their web site? You can send a message

Ed Pawlowski

They used to be tops but a few years ago that "lifetime warranty" started to slide and I knew they were not taking service seriously. They pretty much told me, after hours on the phone, nope, tough luck, "you must have done something wrong" and hung up.

Reply to
gfretwell

Very funny.

Did the message say what you would be waiting for?

If it just said wait time, that might have meant wait time to be disconnected. I've seen home repair contracts like that.

This page says:

says

Contact Us Send Us a Message!

We are currently experiencing a higher than normal call volume. We are working diligently to meet the needs of our customers while balancing the needs of our employees.

And a form follows.

Maybe it's not so much that the call volume is higher but that they can't figure out how to get it to work from employee homes. I lived in Indianapolis for 8 years and I know why it's called Naptown.

Reply to
micky