Distracted at the gym

I was working out at the gym this morning and was distracted.

Ed Pawlowski

I tough it out and tolerate this problem at my fitness club.

Reply to
Frank

... blank dark nothing image .. ? John T.

Reply to
hubops

Does this work?

Dean Hoffman

Where's her mask?

Reply to
#$%&^*(&(*)*(_(_(+_)(*&^

My legs point down to the ground. and my torso points up. I like it better that way.

Reply to
micky

My bad. Sorry - apparently my FireFox settings have " auto play media " blocked ... I upgraded FireFox a few months ago and all-heck-broke-loose .. in the past it was always quite efficient & painless. John T.

Reply to
hubops

.. dang - still not working ! Going to imgur . com allows me to browse & search for things .. "at the gym" returns 1900 hits. But both of your links just go to imgur and run something for a split-second and sit on a blank screen ... Searching pLgeggv returns zero hits. Is there a "members only" section in imgur ? - if so - there should be a notification .. John T.

Reply to
hubops

Not that I'm aware of. Should be viewable

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Well, I haven't signed up for anything there. There is Safari for Windows.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Thanks. it worked with Chrome < forgot I had Chrome .. >

John T.

Reply to
hubops

I googled for it and got 8 hits The first one was in imgur hit the OP gave. Open in new tab worked fine.

I'm running win7, the latest version of Firefox, Verizon FIOS connection

Reply to
micky