what's up strangers?

So what's up folks ?? I see Eggs is still here and Will, are we still
talking about covering our tree roots
and ten inch pine sticks killing our Sears lawn tractors or what?
Spring is in the air!!
Clarkky
aka Clark...
Reply to
Clarkky
Been good, been busy, (my computer shop), the Sears mower is doing good too, LOL's I have moss like you cannot believe in my front yard but I keep "forgetting" to buy lime!! Bilko dead or what? Nice to hear from ya Eggs. Clarkky...
Reply to
Clarkky

Site Timeline Threads