PING Jim Desrosiers re your 285 McCulloch

Does anybody have an exploded diagram of this God-forsaken piece of crap?

> I'd like to open this sucker up without breaking it to get at the clutch, > I'm very certain that the clutch is the problem but I have no idea how the > Hell to get at it. > > If all else fails, I'll shatter this piece of &#!t and have photos for the > next guy. needless to say, this is the last time I buy anything from > McCulloch. >

I knew I had an old McCulloch weed wacker but I wasn't sure of the Model #. Hadn't used it in over a year. Just cranked it up without much problem - it's a Model 282 - heavy sucker but it looks and works like new LOL

Reply to
Srgnt Billko