McCulloch 285 BCS Eager Beaver string trimmer diagram?

Does anybody have an exploded diagram of this God-forsaken piece of crap? I'd like to open this sucker up without breaking it to get at the clutch, I'm very certain that the clutch is the problem but I have no idea how the Hell to get at it.

If all else fails, I'll shatter this piece of &#!t and have photos for the next guy. needless to say, this is the last time I buy anything from McCulloch.

Reply to
Jim Desrosiers

Fear not - I understand that McCulloch no longer makes string trimmers.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Here's the official word from McCulloch . . . just in case you ever want to buy from them:

Response (Support Staff) 06/30/2005 12:10 PM This McCulloch product is not supported by MTD. Please contact Jenn Feng Industrial Co., Ltd. (see answer link below) for service and support of this product. Title: McCulloch Corporation Bankruptcy and Business Asset Sale Information

Sounds like they went "belly up" actually.

Thanks for the info.

Reply to
Jim Desrosiers