Melnor 3100

Forgive the intrusion folks, I was wondering if anyone here would happen to have a Melnor 2 zone water timer? I have lost the dang instructions and was wondering how to set the thing. I haven't used it in a couple of years. I have googled, and went to the Melnor website. They have a few instructions, but not for the 3100. I emailed over a week ago, so far, no response. I guess I could always go to Home Depot and look at the instructions on a new one, but then, my luck, I'd probably get locked up for shoplifting. Many thanks if anyone could help.

Reply to
Tim Taylor

Erebus

So... did you post it? I could use one myself. Thanks.

Reply to
David Abrahams

I could use it too... did you post it?

Reply to
banford

Reply to
nonlinear

Hey I was looking for the instructions also. I got them from melnor. I posted them here.

will only have them out there for a while but if you need them i will email them to you. Just send me an email with the subject line MELNOR 3100 DUAL ZONE TIMER

Reply to
Andy