Need instructions for a SMART Electrician Plug-in Timer Model DT300

I was given a "SMART Electrician Plug-in Timer Model DT300", but no instruc tions, and it is not intuitively obvious what buttons to push. I went on t he web and could find a nice picture of the timer, but no instructions. I want to use it to control some outdoor holiday lights that are not convenie ntly located to turn on manually.

If anyone here is able to find instructions for this timer, I would be very appreciative. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
hrhofmann

This one?:

manual link on that page if so...

MikeB

Reply to
BQ340

Any chance these would work? They popped up fairly quickly in a search so I'm guessing you've run across them.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

uctions, and it is not intuitively obvious what buttons to push. I went on the web and could find a nice picture of the timer, but no instructions. I want to use it to control some outdoor holiday lights that are not conven iently located to turn on manually.

ry appreciative. Thanks for any help.

I found this:

ies.html

John Grabowski