Smart Electrician timer with 6 outlets timer SP-043 need instructions

I need instructions on how to use a 6 outlet timer SP-043 timer with 6 covered outlets.

Reply to
edward geiser

Have you looked on the manufacturer's webpage? Who does make it?

Reply to
micky

This may be the same timer setup and you can download instructions from this web site

Ed Pawlowski

Reply to
edward geiser

If you can't get the pdf

  1. Open the dial cover (F) on the timer and then move the timer switch to the T (timer) position.
  2. Turn the timer dial (G) clockwise until the current time (in hours) is directly above the gray dot.
  3. Pull the applicable trippers up to set the event OFF time and then push the applicable trippers down to set the desired ON time.
  4. Plug your electrical device into an outlet on the timer (A).

  1. Turn your electrical device ON to enable the timer to control the device.

Reply to
rbowman

Is it old? There should be some trace of the pointer, or if not, make a short line on it, use that as the pointer, and see when things turn on. Take the difference between when they turned on and when they shoudl have, and figure out where the pointer line should have been. Then make a slightly longer line there. Then test it and if you got it right, make the second line bigger, or indelible.

Easy to subtract when one shoudl add, or the reverse.

If you google Smart Electrician SP-043

For the first two hit s, one says it does't have sp-043. The other

't say that, but I can't find it, even in the source code. Nonethess, the instructions are probably correct.

micky

maybe this is what you need?

kasey

this is the page i found it on.

kasey

On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 11:20:38 -0800 (PST), edward geiser posted for all of us to digest...

We need more info like manufacturer, etc.

You MAY be able to find it here:

or
take note of the "s"

Reply to
Tekkie©

Am I getting senile or did I not post this:

  1. Open the dial cover (F) on the timer and then move the timer switch to the T (timer) position.

  1. Turn the timer dial (G) clockwise until the current time (in hours) is directly above the gray dot.

  2. Pull the applicable trippers up to set the event OFF time and then push the applicable trippers down to set the desired ON time.

  1. Plug your electrical device into an outlet on the timer (A).

  2. Turn your electrical device ON to enable the timer to control the device

This has the I/O/T as described by the OP/

Reply to
rbowman

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 18:58:08 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

You did post that. I sorry I did not read that prior to posting. I am not on here every day so have to declutter the political bs to get to the meat.

You are not senile.

Reply to
Tekkie©

Thanks everyone! I have the directions & have the timer running now. Thanks a million.

Reply to
edward geiser