electric charging stations

When you charge your car at a charging station, is it much more expensive than doing it at home? Is it faster?

How much more expensive or faster is it?

Reply to
micky

I saw some numbers but don't recall them. It was roughly double the cost at some stations but Tesla has a deal if you have a Tesla and use theirs.

I know of one restaurant that put them in for free use by customers. Rest stos I was were all paid. There are faster/slower models too. Some can take a plain old house extension but take a much longer time.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski