Grass/Turf pavers

I have a piece of lawn which I want to use to park a car and don't want the conventional concrete grass pavers.

Does anyone know of any US sellers of turf/grass pavers like

?

It appears that these types of pavers are more prevalent outside the US.

Reply to
lennyk

They're a locally-produced or regionally-produced product, so the answer depends on where you live. Google " turf blocks" for a lot of info about them and perhaps some help on finding a local source. Or, just start calling firms listed in "concrete" in your yellow pages and within a couple of calls you should either have a source or have been informed of a source in your general area.

They work well at providing a permeable and not unattractive parking area, but they're not cheap -- Regards --

Reply to
JimR