Mantis Aerator?

Hi. I recently purchased & received a Mantis Tiller & haven't even used it yet. I saw an earlier post & message thread on it & I've had friends tell me how well it works. My questions is - has anyone used the aerator attachment & if so does it do a good job?

Thanks, Terry

Reply to
Mack

Hi Terry...

I have a Murray - used it only one spring so far, so haven't much worth reporting.

Like you I wonder about the aerator - and seeing as Murray didn't make one wonder if the Mantis attachment will fit on mine?

Take care.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel

Then find one on Ebay that will ship to Canada.

Reply to
norman