Lawn Weed - advice please

Hi, based in the UK and very new to gardening. I'm having trouble with the attached weed(?), growing throughout my lawn. What is it and how can I get rid of it?

Many thanks, Nick

Nick4771

I'm im the US, not the UK, don't know the specific weed, but there are herbicides available that most times don't require identifying the specific weed. First question is if it's in turf or other desirable plants? If no, then a herbicide that kills everything, eg glyphosate (roundup). If it's in turf, then a broadleaf weedkiller for turf will probably kill it.

Reply to
trader4