Lawn help... And lots of it

Finally getting stuck in to our new garden but having done some research
have discovered that it's in a bit of a mess. We have a largish lawn
that is currently overun with,(amateur guestimates here), moss, catsear
weeds and chapher beetles.Poor drainage is an issue too as we do tend to
have some pools on the lawn in heavy rain. The grass tends to be spongy
in areas, yellow in others,bald in parts and then lush a green around
the edges. We also have these bugs that on close inspection are rife in
the grass, which I read could contribute to some of our issues. I know
this is a really tall order but would really like some advice on where
to start.or to just rip it up and start again, but I do like a challenge
. Thank you in advance. X
Reply to
Michco1982

Site Timeline Threads