brush cutters

Help I need some ideas of which brush cutter to buy or weed eater. Is there
one out there with an electric starter. I had a weed eater but I can never
get it started by my self I don't have the power to use a pull starter and I
need some thing that will reach the back of my lot which would be at least
200+ feet from an electric outlet so electric is out. but I do need some
thing to get rid of heavyer grass and burdocks I need to go around a pond
with grass about 4+ foot high. So any ideas I don't want to spend a lot of
cash around $300 or less. I have a rider to do the rest of lawn and grass.
but need something for the out lining edges.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. lls
Reply to
llseari

Site Timeline Threads