Blade Height

Blew the engine on my snapper and replaced it with a tecumsa motor. The new engine must have a longer shaft, cause even with the wheels set at max height the mower cuts a little shorter than I'd like to see.

Rear wheels are 8.5" diameter, with fronts about 6.5"

Was the chance that wheels with a larger diameter will give the mower the hight that I'd like. If yes, please leave tips on what size wheels I should put on, and were I could find them in NJ.

Thanks,

Russ

Reply to
GSRS