anyone using only sugar for the lawn?

I read about using only sugar for the lawn. Has anyone tried and successful? Any details are appreciated. thanks.

swing2k

Reply to
swing2k

The ants seem to love it.

Reply to
Steve

I guess you meant sugar does not work at all -- cannot control weeds, cannot make grass nice and thick?

Thanks.

Reply to
swing2k

Herbicides works well for that, do they contain some sort of sugar?

NPK and micro nutrients work well for that, do they also contain some sort of sugar?

Glad to help.

Reply to
Steve

Why would it "make grass nice and thick?", do you think?

Hint: The grass *makes* sugars.

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

lol

G2... *shakes head*

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

my grass is not responding to sugar. i believe it may be diabetic. i am going to spray it with insulin.

LoL, what's next a one touch turf tester?!

Reply to
Steve

Sweet! :P

Reply to
Steve
[...]

lol

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

*groan*

*thwap* =P

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

No, but soda pop with some other additives I have. Some beer and liquid dish soap and the pop makes for a fair greenup and cleanup.

Otoe

Reply to
Otoe