Planted today

Peas, onion sets, and radishes. Couldn't wait to get started. Got all 3 tillers running over the past couple days.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Our ground is still frozen in large patches, the robins are getting concussions!! Clark...

Reply to
Clark...

lol

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

Speaking of robins - we've never seen as many as we have this year. I have a little frost in places that don't get any sun but I have good sun where I planted.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

WIll they come up through the snow today?

Reply to
Blattus Slafaly 0/00 ? ? ?

Where do you get seeds that come up over-night ? It usually takes a few days down here. (but we still don't see any snow anyway)

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

seeds that come up overnight are always a member of the weed family. usually undesirable and produce little of worth or value...

Reply to
Jim

Unless they're in a wildflower/native-plant garden. =)

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly