Seeding Lawn - Perforated Plastic Sheet

Does anyone know where I can buy a roll of perforated plastic to ai

seeding my lawn

A few years ago I did my old house & someone at work had thi perforated plastic they had used

Now Ive moved I need some more & cant find anywhere

Garden centers & builders merchants draw a blank

It was basic perfortaed thin sheet - let the rain & sun in, kep moisture in & kept birds of

-- mattm

Reply to
mattm