How do I wire into my service panel?

How do I wire into my service panel to get 240 volts on two live conductors for an outlet for my 240 volt Campbell Hausfeld air compressor?

Reply to
Anonymous

You get the appropriate size breaker and run the correct size wire wire in the ground and the 2 hot wires on the breaker and turn it on and it should work also make sure its a double pole breaker and make sure to put the groundwire in the correct bar in the pannel ie the ground bar not the neutral bar

Reply to
Anonymous