Wierd Sevice Call

Go on no heat today, Trane in the attic. Homeowner says system comes on, blows hot for awhile then blows cold. Check filter, ok, go in attic and see fault code for open high limit flashing, open blower compartment and start poking around. Find a pair of panties wrapped around the blower shaft. After I stopped laughing I had to decide if I am telling the customer what I actually found or if I am just going to make something up. Can't resist, have to show her, want to see her reaction and hear her explanation. Go downstairs with said panties and tell her "Mam, I found these in the blower wheel wrapped around the shaft" Swear to god, she doesn't miss a beat and tells me "well the last time I saw those they were around another shaft" I started cracking up again, she's standing there like this whole scenario is just as normal as normal can be. I collect my money and leave. Only in California!

Reply to
Al Moran

Did you smell the panties first?

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

So, the problem was that she got her panties in a bunch?

Reply to
thrugoodmarshall

So now you're speaking to us? I thought you just wrote a whole book in the last post about how bad all of us hvac techs are? You really take the cake "thrugood". You've earned yourself a big "BLOW ME!" Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

I merely reported my experience--with a few licensed, insured and mfr reccommended HVAC companies--just plain facts.

And, again (since you seem to have missed it), I'm certainly willing to accept that these are abberations. I *invited* anyone with experience to demonstrate how competent, polite, and professional the real HVAC pros are.

Instead, you chose to identify yourself with these other people's bad behaviour. Guess you just ratted yourself out, didn't ya?

Well, I suppose I do owe you a thank-you. You've confirmed my earlier observations with your own behaviour.

Thanks, Bubba.

I supppose I would be polite to at least acknowledge your proposition of fellatio. So, thanks for the invitation, but I'm not interested. Please understand there's nothing wrong with you, Bubba, I'm sure that there are plenty of men that find you quite attractive. It's just that I prefer women, and only one in particular. If you're looking for oral sex with another man, you may have better luck with some of the other regulars hers. Many of them seem to regularly offer invitations similar to yours.

Thanks again, and have a great weekend!

Reply to
thrugoodmarshall

Reply to