Why does this shit keep happening?

I honestly think this is a reaction to a screwed up childhood. Brit was what, 12, when she became a sex symbol. Her family was Baptist, everything the industry demanded of her was against the beliefs, but the mother sold her daughters character/sole for $$ Brit was what 13 when she sang "I'm not that innocent' but her childhood in church told her to be innocent.

I believe she's mislead, not necessarily spoiled, just immature for the success and I believe she turned away from here real inner belief system, I believe every day she has to make excuses as to why she lives a life that is contrary to her real expectations of herself.

Rich

Reply to
Geoman

Damn Rich. I'm gonna have to think about that one some.

Hey Mike, pass the bong over this way!

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Alizee is another one that is going to get messed up.

Sad, she's the only thing that has come out of France in a long time.........

Reply to
Geoman