Who is using the best software?

Im just checking around to see what/if anyone is using for software in the HVAC business? Im looking for a simple business software that takes care of information tracking of calls and more particularly........Keeping track of service agreements. When they are due for service, do they have a call left still, etc. etc. I use QuickBooks for the business end but need something for the calls. Mine is only a family business and just a few employees so Im not looking for software that costs several thousand dollars. Ok, Im dreaming but it never hurts to ask. Thanks Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Peachtree is an excellent accounting software. Quickbook is good too.

Reply to
Don Ocean

I would stay just as far away from quickbooks as I could. You need to have somebody specially trained for it.... and a real PITA to do anything with.

Reply to
Steve

This is what I use, imo it's the best there is and will pull in your quickbooks stuff seamlessly.

What a maroon

Been using it for I guess going on 10 yrs now. Not all that harder than any other software. It just doesnt do call tracking and call history along with keeping track of Service Agreements. I guess Im just one smartz-sunz-a-baitch. :-) Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Looks good. Anyone else use it?

Reply to
Don Ocean

LMAO

Reply to
<kjpro

Y&#39;all can do what you want, I will stick with Excel.

Reply to
Noon-Air