which Honeywell thermostat do I need to get

I have a janatoral heat pump thermostat it has emergency on it. It has 7 wires yellow to Y, red to R, green to G, orange to O, blue to C, brown to E, & white to w2 I'm wanting to change it from a mercury to non mercury digital thermostat which one do I need to get from Honeywell thermostats

Reply to
brian

Hi, You need full featured thermostat, high end one. I'd suggest Vision Pro 8000 series. This one can handle any set up. It is

7 day programmable, digital which will cover your system and even some more. Comes with pretty good owner's install. manual. Good luck.
Reply to
Tony Hwang

Reply to
Tony Hwang