Hpt18-60 Janitrol to Rth111/RTH221

I'm Trying to change a Janitrol Hp18- 60 Thermostat to a Honeywell RTH111/RTH221 The Janitrol has Y,G,R,o,w2,E, and C Wires Connected. The Honeywel has terminals for Y,G R (Rh) ,Rc, and W . Which wires do I connect to the new terminals.
Reply to
You can't. the janitrol thermostat is a heat pump thermostat. The honeywell you have is not a heatpump thermostat. The O terminal is for the reversing valve, w2 is 1st stage heat, E is emergency heat, C is common, R is 24 volts, Y is the compressor and G is the fan.
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.