Trane parts

My Trane central heat is blowing cold air and showing the error code for a defective high temp limit switch. I pulled the old one out and sure enough the sensor on the end is completely corroded away. After an hour of searching I failed to locate a THT02440 switch. Can Trane parts be this hard to find? The switches I found were out of stock. The switch I need is upper temperature 180, lower 150. If I can find another model with a different temperature rating, could I use it? Thanks

Reply to
Tel86r